Monday, August 9, 2010

Start of the Blog

Tv Tropes is awesome.It makes you laugh,it makes you cry (check out its Tearjerker pages) and it makes you enjoy more of fiction as a whole.I discovered lots of good shows thanks to this site.

But it has to be something bad about it,right?

Well,yes,it is. Apart from the minor flaws you can find in every wiki ,there is one which is not minor at all.
In fact I think it's the Trope with more number of subpages in the whole site (I'm not sure)

As you may have guessed from the title of this blog,I'm talking about Fetish Fuel.

This blog is dedicated to explore over the various pages of Fetish Fuel and display the ones that I think are more mind-screwing.It's gonna be hard reading the sexual thoughts of Yaoi Fangirls and Fan Fic writers,but someone has to do it,right?(Actually no, I'm just bored)

Let's get this started,shall we? 

No comments:

Post a Comment