Saturday, August 21, 2010

And now for something completely different....

I'm sure a lot of my readers (if not all of them) now about this blog thanks to Irate Gamer Sucks, a blog of which I'm an avid reader and commenter. A while ago a posted a comment wondering how could be the cutscenes of "The Irate Gamer Game" (that's right,they are making a game about him) I figured out they will end up being something like this:

-IG: (while looking Wikipedia) Gee,it sure it's boring around here.
-Wise Sage: MAH BOI,this fact-checking is what all true reviewers strive for!
-IG: I just wonder what James's up to.
-The Genie: Wise Sage,James and his minions have seized the island of Youtube.
-WS: Mmmm...How can we make money?
-Genie: It is written.Only Chris can copy James
-IG: Great!I'll write some jokes!
-Genie: There is no time.Your special effects are enough.
-IG: How about a kiss,for luck?
-Jennifer: You've GOT to be kidding.
-Genie: Bangalang! We're off!
-IG: Whoah! What are all those videos?
-Genie: These are the Reviews of James.You must copy each.
-IG: I guess I better be going.
-Genie: Here is Game Genie.Where do you wish to go?

 And now, exclusively for a blog that has nothing to do with Irate Gamer, the final cutscene of "The Irate Gamer Game"! :

-Youtube President: Join us Chris, and we will make yor videos the most viewed in Youtube!
-Irate Gamer: Cool! I'll join you.
-AVGN: NOOOOOO!! Not into Gametrailers!!! It SUUUUUUUCKSS!!!!
-The Genie: Well done,Chris! Mike Matei is once again pissed. Cum. Look,already Youtube is giving you money. The fanboys are singing, isn't it beautiful?
-Irate Gamer: Golly.
-The Genie: As it is written: You,Chris, are now a Youtube partner!
-Irate Gamer: I guess that's worth a kiss,huh?
- Jennifer: Hah!
-Irate Gamer: I won!

The next entry will be a normal one, I promise

1 comment:

  1. Let's see if I can have some comments here. What page do you think I should do next. I was planning to do Code Lyoko,but I don't know if the people knows a lot about that show

    ReplyDelete